Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank You!

My amazing schnauzer gift basket! I love it!
Wow, thank you for my amazing birthday gifts! I LOVE the schnauzer gift basket! It is so personal and thoughtful! The kids had a hard time keeping it a secret all week, but they did a great job!

I will be out of the classroom tomorrow, Monday and Wednesday at an L to J training. Every teacher in the school will be trained on L to J within the next few weeks and I am excited to learn more about it and implement it in my classroom.

Please note, next Tuesday, September 21 is an early release day.

Next week instead of spelling homework, there will be various math activities for the students to do. The list will be sent home Monday.

Finally, Maria Goldring (one of the room parents), is compiling information to create a class list with student names, phone numbers and addresses. This should make play-dates and birthday parties a little easier to schedule. If she does not currently have your information and you are interested in being a part of this list, please email her at msgoldring@aol.com.

Thanks again for the wonderful birthday surprise! Have a wonderful weekend and feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment