Monday, August 16, 2010

Fabulous First Day!

We are off to a great start! We spent some time getting to know each other and also started a discussion regarding the Make Your Day Program. The program will be fully implemented in the classroom by the end of the week.

Students have a "Getting to Know You Bag" for homework tonight. We discussed this project thoroughly in class and I presented my own bag as a sample.

Many forms and notices were sent home today, so please take a moment to go through your child's folder.

Forms that need to be filled out and returned to school:
Emergency Card - please make sure you sign the bottom line on the back - it's easy to miss.
Infinite Campus - it's on a green sheet of paper.
Sonoran Sky Handbook - it's on a blue sheet of paper.
PVUSD Guarantee - it's on an orange sheet of paper.
Online Communication and Collaboration Form - this is a really important one for my class because technology is a huge part of our curriculum.

I hope you all had a great day and I am sure I will see most of you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment